Saturday, February 4, 2012

CAMP CROP (MARCH 2011) LAYOUT


This is a special post for all the ladies who attended Camp Crop last year. 

I used this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap ... 


I have had these photos since last March when I taught at my last Scrapbooking Retreat.. was the weekend I found out that I was moving to Australia.. bittersweet memories.. was a fun Retreat though..


As you can see, I amended the sketch a bit to fit all my photos in. 

Papers used:  
Kaisercraft Flutterby collection and an old sheet of Basic Grey. All butterflies cut from paper.

Close up left and right pages:


I also used Pink Dimensional Glaze and made my own half pearls which I adhered to my butterflies and journalling tag.  

The title was precut for our Retreat and I covered it in Dimensional Glaze as well...


Close ups of the booklet and other elements used on the layout:


I pleated my ribbon to add some dimension to the layout:






Just some inspiration for you ladies, if you haven't scrapped the weekend yet.. hope you get scrapping..

Thanks for looking and missing you all tons.. 

Hugs, Sweet M

No comments:

Post a Comment