Thursday, July 5, 2012

JULY 2012 KITS

Hope you are all snuggled up and scrapping up a storm.  

We have decided to mix up the pot with a bit of South African paper for a change.. I just love Scrap Collections and have used them on my layout.  RM Designs is also a part of Scrap Collections and they have kindly cut out all our chipboard for my layout (saving you some work with the templates.. I hand cut all mine as I didn’t have the luxury of having Lorna’s diecuts nearby.. LOL). 


Nutty M used the awesome range by Bo Bunny "weekend market" on her layout. This layout has space for so many photos and an extra book too to add extra photos if you have.. Wow..


LAYOUT 1:  YOU ARE SEW SPECIAL
Ribbons and bobbins and thread… oh my…
You have such a treat in store for you.. I think this is one of my favorite layouts that I have created in a long time..
I just love it and hope you do too. 
This is perfect for any close friend or family photos.

LAYOUT 2:  PRICELESS TREASURE
This fantastic new range of papers by Bo Bunny is so beautiful and can be used for a variety of photos
It includes a booklet where you can add more photos or journaling.

You can contact Mitch at info@thevillagescrapper.co.za to place your order TODAY
Remember for only R290/month, you get both Double Layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment